Support for Euresys Picolo digitisers
The Picolo digitisers from Euresys comprise a range of high quality, good value devices. We've found that a number of labs already own Picolo cards and we've therefore added support for them so people in this situation don't need to invest in a new device in order to use ANY-maze.
Support for Axis network cameras
Axis network cameras connect directly to a standard Ethernet network making them a neat solution for video capture - particularly as wireless networks are also supported.
Requires Windows XP.
A number of new measures have been added
New measures in version 4.30 include : Initial heading error to a zone, Average heading error to a zone, Time getting closer to a zone and Time getting further from a zone. Remember we'll happily add any new measures - for free; just e-mail ANY-maze technical support.
New drivers page added to the Preferences
The ANY-maze Preferences now include a Drivers page which provides a simple, unified location for installing and maintaining the drivers used by ANY-maze. This includes digitiser drivers, USB drivers, etc.
- It is now possible to control tests using a remote switch.
- The system now detects the animal more quickly on reappearance from a hidden zone.
- A new filter has been added to help reduce the effect of severe reflections in the water-maze.
- Creation of very large reports has been speeded up.
- There are a number of other minor improvements too. To find out all the details why not simply...